news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #16
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thread fail ...jeezy shudda been at the top of the list .. no meek ? dmx ? styles p ? ... troll thread fail
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #17
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

niggaz aint worthy....like MIchael Cooper...
Old 01-27-2012, 01:27 AM   #18
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
^Your dumb ass father is the faggot Mrs. Dan Cooner the 4th. I will stick my big ass dick in your mothers mouth again and force you to kiss the dumb bitch you hairy ass baboon if you ever disrespect me or my thread about your dumb ass role models again. You got that you hairy coon? Now pull down my pants and go get your ugly ass mother out of the room so she can suck my big black dick you coon.

begun, the faggot wars have

Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:44 AM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
Imma get this gully wigga to beat GODFATHA's ASS

shit a sydney mardi gra gang would'nt even give this fag a pass

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:45 AM   #20
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
thread fail ...jeezy shudda been at the top of the list .. no meek ? dmx ? styles p ? ... troll thread fail

They are going on the next list you coon. Do you want me to put your name on the next list you coon?
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #21
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Where are the coons at?
Old 01-19-2013, 07:28 AM   #22
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. = A millionaire who is fly and he raps about drug sells
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A., please can we hear some of your 'drug sells' raps?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #23
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

I sold a lot of one type of drug so thats why I named my genre of music "drug sells". You want to work for me son? I will ship you the information with the location to pick up your first package of "drug sells".
Old 01-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #24
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OK, it's a deal...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote