news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #181
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
?? are you that stupid you cant read english or comprehend whats written????

im loling at your constant dis info posted.
ITS DISINFO THAT FRENCH GOVN DOESNT WANT INTERNET WEIRDOS LIKE YOURSELF TROLLING IN THERE MOUNTAINs FOR DEC 21ST?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #182
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's so cool to watch these two great minds going at it in an intellectual showdown...

I'm always going to remember where I was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #183
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NOT AS INTELLECTUAL AS DANNY WINTERS MOMS TIDDIES

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 12-08-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #184
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Oh shit, i saw them dudes live at a bar like 7 years ago. no joke.

I got big azz titties on disc, son.

they came up and asked me if i wanted a free cd, and i said nah, and dude said, "but they are free", so i said fine and i took it home and bumped big azz titties.

i been there since the beginning kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #185
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
it's so cool to watch these two great minds going at it in an intellectual showdown...

I'm always going to remember where I was.
I'll have to make a mental note of where I am, when The Great Holy War against Starbucks is waged

Some of these kids on the frontlines of message boards..

so young, so many keyboards jamming in the electronic battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:15 AM   #186
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWrists View Post
what a shitty and swaggerless speech
Old 12-08-2012, 12:21 AM   #187
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
lol @ thinking coffee drinkers are going to boycott starbucks, especially during the stressful period leading up to the holidays

Anonymous is so fucking naive

I also congratulate starbucks, google, apple, etc for hiring the best lawyers on the planet to find loop holes in the tax code ( cough.. Simulation )

Capitalism as a concept is as innate and natural to mankind, as the coffee plant is to the soil.

Nature can either help you flourish or fuck you up. Deal with it pussies.
I completely agree.
Why are you gay motherfuckers haters? Anyone talking about they hate the fact that someone is getting over on the government and making stupid amounts of money is a asshole and a hater.

and it's never that actually poor and actually oppressed hating and protesting against material success by others, it's middle class bored fags.

And what's their 'oppression', I have every modern amendity i can ever need and i still need more money because that guy has more than me.'

tell me im wrong. 'brup starbucks doesn't pay taxes'. bitch you speed. Shut the fuck up and respect the rich. They're mad cause they feel like they're entitled to someone's property. If you were a materialistic whore like these companies you would be miserable seeing someone have more money than you. Wtf did rich ppl do you to? You know who sucks? Poor people, and they don't deserve shit, they're faggots.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:22 AM   #188
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ lolol you dont even understand why or what, but thats cool. keep coming from your tilted view point,. dont even try and understand how lop sided the system is.

wow i guess you love the illusion of status based on meaningless paper,

get back to me when that status has REAL VALUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEK SQUAD GOON AKA I FUCK PAWGS View Post
ITS DISINFO THAT FRENCH GOVN DOESNT WANT INTERNET WEIRDOS LIKE YOURSELF TROLLING IN THERE MOUNTAINs FOR DEC 21ST?

LOL your so much like a lil child, one has to spoon feed you.

the mountains are closed.. so?

teh disinfo is, linking the closure of the mountians to mayan prophecy (especially when the mayans never spoke of a fucking end of the world.. get it through your stupid 40 odd year old head., the mayans said fuck all about the end of the world.)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:04 AM   #189
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

related to sheiteds lack of knowledge.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #190
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
teh disinfo is, linking the closure of the mountians to mayan prophecy (especially when the mayans never spoke of a fucking end of the world.. Get it through your stupid 40 odd year old head., the mayans said fuck all about the end of the world.)
WHERE DOES IT SAY IN THE LINK THAT ITS THE END OF THE WORLD ROLFLMAO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek squad goon aka i fuck pawgs View Post
french officials ban access to sacred mountain which believers claim will be refuge from ’mayan apocalypse’
fears the end of the mayan calendar predicts the end of the world this coming december have run rife on the internet in recent years.

Less well known is the rumour that one particular mountain in south-west france will burst open on that day revealing an alien spaceship which will carry nearby humans to safety.

Well, if you were counting on that possibility to save you from the apocalypse, prepare to be disappointed. French officials have banned access to the pic de bugarach to avoid a rush of new age fanatics, sightseers and, above all, journalists.

Due to the mountain’s unusual geology, a number of new agers (called "esoterics" by local residents) believe that the mountain contains aliens living in a spacecraft. This group also believes that the upcoming end to the mesoamerican long count calendar will result in some form of apocalypse. They believe that on december 21, 2012, the aliens supposedly living in the mountain will emerge to save them.[4]

as a result, some members of the group have taken to living on or near the mountain, and the independent reports that up to 100,000 people may be planning a trip prior to the believed apocalypse date.[4] the mayor of the nearest town, bugarach, said that over 20,000 visitors had arrived between january and july 2011, a significant increase over previous years. He also reported that a number of groups have been taking part in what he called strange rituals.[5] a french parliamentary committee has expressed concerns that the esoterics may be planning a mass suicide or other significant events.[5] french police have recently blocked access to the mountain.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...an-access.html
YOUr CLEARLY A ESOTERIC

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 12-08-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:13 AM   #191
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol at not knowing the meaning of ESOTERIC and using it in the WRONG context

typical self ether

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #192
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
lol at not knowing the meaning of ESOTERIC and using it in the WRONG context
Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote