news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-13-2012, 10:32 AM   #9796
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

has he fucked off?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." ó The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:36 AM   #9797
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How many of you noobers can spot brolicness when you see it? It’s yours truly in 2004. I spy with my little eye:
A record collection in the background displaying Dynamic Syncopation, Jaysonic’s Apple Pie 7” single, Jedi Mind Tricks' Heavenly Divine 12”, J-Zone’s No Consequences 12”, and Ol Dirty Bastard’s and The Beatles’ debut albums.
To the left of me is a Back To The Future DVD trilogy, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Abraham Zapruder’s JFK assassination video on VHS, and others I can’t make out.
On top of the dresser I got Snoop Doggy Dogg’s, Dr. Dre’s, Blackstar’s and The Pharcyde’s debut albums, The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Heart Club Band, Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall on CD, and the death of Superman comic book.
The top shelf of the dresser contains Quasimoto and J-Zone’s debut albums on CD, Quasimoto’s The Unseen Instrumentals CD, a copy of The Simpsons complete episode guide book until season 12, and various Playboy and Maxim magazines.
The bottom shelf contains a Spider-Man complete guide book, various hip-hop cassettes I recorded from the radio when I was a kid, The Pharcyde’s Labcabincalifornia, Ghostface Killah’s Supreme Clientele, and Styles of Beyond’s 2000 Fold.
On the floor is Wu-Tang Clan’s C.R.E.A.M. 12” and on my body is a Quasimoto t-shirt.
I'm so fuckin gangsta it hurts.

Had to buzz it off, but still keep it GGAAANNGTAAAAHHH:

I keeps it real homie. REAL.

We don't love them hoes. Bitch.
That's right. Straight gangsta to the max.

The baddest, ya heard? I STILL swim, and I'm STILL pimpin hoe's and clockin a grip like my name was Dolemite. Yeah.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #9798
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa

This photos taken when i got out the joint on my birthday May 14 2009!

Metalfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:31 AM   #9799
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^repped due to your haircut.. lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." ó The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #9800
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

me last weekend

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #9801
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That last pic is cd cover worthy, Skampoohs.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:13 AM   #9802
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-17-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:55 AM   #9803
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR QUIMBY View Post

I'm so fuckin gangsta it hurts.

Hahaha you look like a mika man muffin muthafukkka..

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:47 PM   #9804
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Decipher, son.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:49 PM   #9805
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Decipher, son.

Old 12-03-2012, 10:34 PM   #9806
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 12-05-2012, 09:58 AM   #9807
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

me at wilson n broadway chicago

Last edited by Chi-Town Collizion; 12-05-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #9808
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #9809
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

graffiti on church. bless.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-20-2012 at 04:08 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:06 PM   #9810
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

I was sorting a few things out this morning and saw this little darling left abandoned on a wall. Itíd been raining and she was wet and muddy but I couldnít help but bring her home with me.

The boys welcomed her home as soon as I placed her on my chest of drawers.

Itís weird cos I had this strange dream where I was the mother of this furry thing with a baby face, except in my dream I think it was a cat with stripes but still a very similar colour to this doll/bear. I donít remember how long ago I had this dream, but it was some time in the last 8 years. Iíve named her Holly cos of her red ribbon and because Iíve adopted her in the winter. Bless.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-21-2012 at 08:29 AM.