news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #76
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
brock sure spends a lot of time defending himself online!!!!!!!!!!!

he also spends a lot of time editing dicks in photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes been known to invite men places off the internet... hes also known for doctoring cock shots... thats extremely gay, you have dick pics sitting on your hard drive like a horny teenage girl... kill yourself faggot!!!!!!!!!!!

brock watched the superbowl by himself in his computer chair and covered the event live on a wu tang message board... his mom is gonna come home one day and find him laying next to the family weapon with his brains spilled out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS WAS BEFORE I CAME BACK BECAUSE ANGRY FEARS ME SO MUCH

THAT HE REFUSES TO POST IN GENERAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
this faggot wouldn't last 8 seconds in Camp Anawana
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I didn't buy you shit nigga, and you wore a turtleneck in July to a ballgame.
PRETTY GAY THAT FATHER SLIME WENT OUT ON A DATE WITH BROCK WITH A TURTLENECK TO COVER HIS BROCK HICKEYS FROM HIS WIFE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #77
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
PRETTY GAY THAT FATHER SLIME WENT OUT ON A DATE WITH BROCK WITH A TURTLENECK TO COVER HIS BROCK HICKEYS FROM HIS WIFE
hahahahahahahah
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:55 PM   #78
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Quote:
AHAHAHAHHAH THE FAGGOT IN THE PICTURE LOOKS LIKE THAT FAGGOT AT THE LIBRARY CHECKING OUT VIDEO BOOKS ON THE RICH PUERTO RICAN CULTURE

AHAHAHAHAHahaAhahAHaa

Quote:
Quote:

Guys it was a pure adrenaline rush, much more rewarding then when I completed my review of Heaterz.

I even learned how to hold Time's pocket and say PuertoRock curse words to the other team.
Quote:
god, can you imagine his gooey glissening flesh in a pair of waxy nylon PE shorts inching through the crowd with 12 packs of nachos and double the beers.droplets of pube stash sweat landing in your ball park frank and shit. his white fat kid t-shirt showing a grotesquely offensive gapping belly button on some "excuse me, PEN PAL COMING THRU shit"
Quote:
They flagged my reviews on amazon.com

This has not been a good day guys, ease off

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
TSA, you ARE Ironman's ugly dick.

and Robbie wants to suck on you.

after fingering a rotten asshole

myeah
Quote:
Oh brock dont be scared.

i never laughed so hard
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:59 PM   #79
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
Hahaha I was on wu-corp hiatus when this shit went down. dude took an almost Sid-Like Forum Felching...

Hope you've been working on that jew-fro doughboy..

ayahahahahahahahahah BUAHAHAHHAA
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:56 AM   #80
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aahahahahahahahagadgdkgdkgdakg

dieing
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:55 AM   #81
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol how the hell'd you guys even read my posts back then.
man, brock's a faggot
Old 11-22-2012, 05:34 PM   #82
FatherSl!me
King Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post

Lmao!!! Thinkin back about it, yeah that day was pretty dam awkward. Fuck outta here thou HEAT. Least I ain't go half way around the globe on my own dime to meet a bunch of gay euros
Old 11-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #83
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

lmfao @wu corp faggots travelling across the world to meet eachother

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:33 AM   #84
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the wu is the way. the tang is the slang.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #85
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
Lmao!!! Thinkin back about it, yeah that day was pretty dam awkward. Fuck outta here thou HEAT. Least I ain't go half way around the globe on my own dime to meet a bunch of gay euros
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
Hahahaahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #86
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Ahahahaha imagine cancelling plans with your friends or girl because you gotta go meet some guy named beautiful rock from the internets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #87
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

AhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #88
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
U WOULD TOO IF U GOT TO MEET THE LEGENDARy GUBES

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:32 AM   #89
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Ahahahaha imagine cancelling plans with your friends or girl because you gotta go meet some guy named beautiful rock from the internets?

I would do that in a second to meet CharlesJones