news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 12-08-2010, 03:57 PM   #121
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Look at your post angry. Now look at mine. Who's catchin feelings? Who's really butthurt? you of all posters on this site are the last person who should be claiming others are catching feelings. Notice the lack of childish name calling in my posts.
you have more posts than anybody in this thread, round the clock coverage, but nothin of substance...

you have MULTIPLE log ins on a wu tang website...

youre a suburban cock boy postin from minnesota defending your favorite artists from a differnce of opinion....

what is your issue with this thread bozo?!!?!?! i dont agree with you!?!?!?! look in a mirror and laugh why dont you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes name callin is unavoidable!!!!!!!!!!

which is why ill call you a faggot, and K.I.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:55 AM   #122
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Look at your post angry. Now look at mine. Who's catchin feelings? Who's really butthurt? you of all posters on this site are the last person who should be claiming others are catching feelings. Notice the lack of childish name calling in my posts.

his name is angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGRY U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS????
Old 12-09-2010, 05:58 AM   #123
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
angry's whole disposition is one of someone who catches constant feelings
Old 12-09-2010, 06:13 AM   #124
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
you have more posts than anybody in this thread, round the clock coverage, but nothin of substance...

you have MULTIPLE log ins on a wu tang website...

youre a suburban cock boy postin from minnesota defending your favorite artists from a differnce of opinion....

what is your issue with this thread bozo?!!?!?! i dont agree with you!?!?!?! look in a mirror and laugh why dont you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes name callin is unavoidable!!!!!!!!!!

which is why ill call you a faggot, and K.I.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youre single handedly the most emotional bitch made poster on this site. Theres no way you aren't a woman, that is of course unless u were made to dress in skirts when you were younger.

More emotion than a pregnant woman, never seen somebody catch so much feelings over music. .Getting butthurt because I made a comment Kool G Rap shouldnt be beating on his wife lol, are you his PA or something?

It's the internet bro, get a new life while youre at it try and man up too.

Old 12-09-2010, 09:58 AM   #125
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
Youre single handedly the most emotional bitch made poster on this site. Theres no way you aren't a woman, that is of course unless u were made to dress in skirts when you were younger.

More emotion than a pregnant woman, never seen somebody catch so much feelings over music. .Getting butthurt because I made a comment Kool G Rap shouldnt be beating on his wife lol, are you his PA or something?

It's the internet bro, get a new life while youre at it try and man up too.

look at you...

teenage chump...

never contributed shit to the culture, entertainment, or life....

you damn near cried when you found out g rap smacked superhead....

but im the woman?!!?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you still mad about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

in fact, i can recall you thankin me for puttin you onto some different music...

but i went and said something you didnt agree with...

so here you are, months later, still riding my dick, lookin to get points for knockin me...

not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!

youre a frost bitten faggot with womanly features, you have a lot of estrogen flowin around, which is why you find g rap smackin HIS bitch upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread got all the angry! haters grouping together, its pathetic!!!!!!!

kevlar cryin to get the thread moved, aliases comin at me, victims get courage in groups!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA this thread rocked wu corps confidence.. got moved to weenie island and yall wont let it die.... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #126
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
look at you...

teenage chump...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

in fact, i can recall you thankin me for puttin you onto some different music...

so here you are, months later, still riding my dick, lookin to get points for knockin me...

youre a frost bitten faggot with womanly features, you have a lot of estrogen flowin around, which is why you find g rap smackin HIS bitch upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!

kevlar cryin to get the thread moved, aliases comin at me, victims get courage in groups!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA this thread rocked wu corps confidence.. got moved to weenie island and yall wont let it die.... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i gave credit where credit was due lol im not gonna deny that cuz you did

and with regards to the g rap thing u called me out on that, i mean really dont take a website so seriously hahha, thats my view on the subject

i dont agree with him smacking his wife but i listen to hip hop because i like the music i dont focus on the gossip etc that shit was a off hand thing
Old 05-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #127
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

please ban this mentally retarded
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #128
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
look at you...

teenage chump...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

u aint shit motherfucka its too easy to talk shit on the internet , show ya face and talk this... u dont have ballls fuckin phatetic kiddo

in ur fuckin mother ur father and all ur satanic family MARICON DE MIERDA
Old 05-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #129
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

ban this cunt mothafuker
Old 05-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #130
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Angry>>>
Old 05-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #131
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

lmfao remarkable timing

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:42 AM   #132
wutangf

wutangf crouching tiger

Angry comes off as a young boy!
wutangf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:33 AM   #133
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:

bronze gettin SONNED by fuckin U-GOD on twitter... and bronze wanna be down so bad, he takes it... and says "wahtever god, respect!"... its 2010, if you dont have the courage to tell u-god bipolar ass to fuck himself... youre lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:38 AM   #134
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

angry/REANIMATED is top 3 posters of all time.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #135
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
angry/REANIMATED is top 3 posters of all time.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote