news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 05-01-2012, 11:05 AM   #301
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

word up dont trust anybody!
"theres a war going on oustide no man is safe from !"
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:29 AM   #302
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. JULIUS HIBBERT View Post

Sure, but I wouldn't really trust anything I see on here until I have a good look at the source/evidence first.

Wutang do not teach you critical thinking or self awareness of your own internal bias.

there is knowledge in the words they say, the meanings are alot deeper than what most the world get,

wu tang do not teach that,

but back in they used to be more of a conscious collective,
and if your looking for like minded people, no where better to start than conscious hiphop heads.

robert, could you do me a favour olease, i made a topic called lets discuss.. can you check out the videos? givem e your throughts please. i posted 2 of the videos in nerd news.. as well.. the science i speak on, that doesnt update it self to new theories that dont fit the current picure they want us to believe..

i would like to know what you thinks. peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #303
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
word up dont trust anybody!
"theres a war going on oustide no man is safe from !"
then why should we trust you, or soul and any of the internet freedom fighters, or people of the 99% or whatever, more then others who claim to "tell the truth"

trust no one, you say, then fuck you stop telling lies

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:08 AM   #304
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

you dont have to trust anyone bro, you have to do what you feel , there is no forcing anyone to believe anything as far as i am concerned.

Peace and blessings keep making the ill beats!!
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #305
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
Robert, could you do me a favour please, i made a topic called lets discuss.. can you check out the videos? given e your thoughts please. i posted 2 of the videos in nerd news.. as well.. the science i speak on, that doesn't update it self to new theories that don't fit the current picture they want us to believe..

i would like to know what you thinks. peace
Are you referring to the first video in the thread? I'm about 5 minutes in and already quite skeptical as to some of the so-called proof.

The proof they cite for the existence of Lemuria is fraudulent. The coral theory is just simplistic and the to my knowledge, the belt of islands they claim must have linked up have vastly different flora and fauna.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #306
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The more of this I watch the more it occurs to me that much of the evidence brought up in this video has been proved to be untrue by science.

Edit: If this is your proof that science doesn't update itself to new theories that don't fit into the current paradigm then you better find some more proof. Many of these "new" theories have been disproved decades ago. Many of the "facts" used to support the arguments are blatant misrepresentations of the truth and the presentation of "normal" science as being unsophisticated, backward, and reticent to change is incredibly biased, laughable and displays a stubborn ignorance and unwillingness to actually learn about the entity they are critiquing.

These are not facts -

Lumeria was a continent that existed.

There is proof for this because there are corals at depth that may have been higher around the time we are saying that they are higher.

Easter Island, Hawaii, and French Polynesia have the same flora and fauna.

Speculation on various ancient religious texts.

Almost every said regarding polar shifts.

Whales beach themselves solely in accordance with changes in the Earth's magnetic field.

Where is are the sources for these facts I mentioned? I mean, do I really have to find the compelling counter evidence for all of them?

That experiment that supposedly indicated that we are globally connected through consciousness is hilarious. It shows a dangerous disregard for the definition of an experiment.

In conclusion, it surprises me that someone with a critical mind who had supposedly gone out and broadly researched many of the facts presented in this documentary could believe the conclusions they have reached.

You don't have to have a scientific education to know the flora and fauna of Easter Island, French Polynesia and Hawaii are vastly different, or that the shifting poles hypothesis has little proof and a lot of compelling scientific counter-evidence, or that whales use echolocation to navigate and beach themselves for a number of different confirmed reasons.

I mean those are just a few examples that stood out to me in the first 15 minutes.

Last edited by Robert; 05-05-2012 at 11:47 AM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #307
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ sorry dont start with that video (the 1st one is just randomness,, and wont make much sense...).. that video is all theoretical.

mainly the videos math of god, flower of life, just check these ones please

thankyou for your reply. i look forward to your replies on these videos

and if you have time.. your views on these would be much appreciated aswell.

lol at not globally connected consciousness..

the more vidoes you watch, it does point you where you can check the sources..

yes they use ancient texts, but why cant you take their words at face value? they are the same ones that made those megalithic structures astronomically and geometrically aligned to lay lines and such..

they knew why and how to build with myka, (we use it on space shuttles) they travelled 1000's of miles to get that shot. for structures that was built pre the ice ige (i can show you enough video footage of underwater citts found off coasts of japan, india, west indies.. off of iraq where the summarians say they emerged from - the water)

the more we go through time. the more science is prooving what these ancient cultures knew is indeed fact. same as the dogans and sirius..

so i ask, how can they know and achieve all that. but yet modern man cant shrug the ego that we are not the pinnacle, and olders texts cant be factual...

lol its not like they was writing stories.. they charted EVErything.

peace bud

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote