news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-23-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default lets discuss

get your minds blown.

today we bring you something special! Before you lies the entire collection of the Human History story which was previously spread across 5 episodes of spirit science! This special featured video is brought to you by a man named Andrew Golden, who has compiled all of these videos in 1080p for your viewing pleasure! Get out some popcorn and dim the lights, this is gonna be good!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our history is not what we think! Over the past few thousand years, we have warped our own history. Our versions of the past has been mistranslated, changed, altered, and skewed to fit our understanding of reality, and completely left our many things that we cannot explain. Today, we are going to look at an alternate version of our history, a version that was recorded across many ancient tablets and artifacts throughout time, which have only recently been uncovered. This story may be a little cosmic, it may not even be true, but you will have to decide that for yourself.

Join in the conversation, it's much more fun to talk about than what everyone else is talking about

Based on the work of Drunvalo Melchizidek in the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life.

Made with Love by many, many beautiful people in the credits of the movie. Enjoy everyone! We love you!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Um, Is this siome type of special video because I cant view HD at MOE's TAVERN. So yeah.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Nope

lets discuss mammaries instead

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:07 AM   #4
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Those are some droopy tits, man.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:13 AM   #5
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #6
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I got love for some big naturals even if they're a little droopy. I can do without her face though.

Charles Barry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:02 AM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i dont mind a little droop, its bound to happen once they are a certain size
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:56 AM   #8
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They look like footballs hanging from her chest lol.

But I'm not gonna front, I'd slap 'em around and pound her clam if I got the chance.

I'd probly have to be drunk though.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol i dont know what the thread was about, i just saw talk of titties

and who doesnt like talking about titties.

prolly more interesting then whatever the original topic was
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:16 AM   #10
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

the video was ok but the narrator had an annoying voice , the pyramid shit was interesting .
I think we got to the point where we less aware than our predecessors but now that has changed with the introduction of wireless technology.
Will it ever get to the point though where enough people can be called on to overthrow the authorities ? I don't know

My heart tells me that before that happens there will be a war between those who want change and those who fear change because it threatens their whole fragile belief system.

Theres a lot of things that can be discussed from that video but too much for here , I think.
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #11
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
the video was ok but the narrator had an annoying voice , the pyramid shit was interesting .
I think we got to the point where we less aware than our predecessors but now that has changed with the introduction of wireless technology.
Will it ever get to the point though where enough people can be called on to overthrow the authorities ? I don't know

My heart tells me that before that happens there will be a war between those who want change and those who fear change because it threatens their whole fragile belief system.

Theres a lot of things that can be discussed from that video but too much for here , I think.

video is basic, but its put together well, hopefully it will get those not familiar with shit interested,

this reality is based on fragile belief systems, humans (on the most) are disconnected from nature,
ill end this post with teh sickest quote of all time by Eric Blair ( aka George Orwell)

Until they become Conscious they will neVer rebel,and until after they have rebelled they cannot become Conscious.

(quote is quoted in the video in my signature )

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 04-24-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #12
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Orwell certainly knew what was planned, i like the message in that image , the body is just a vehicle, i wish we knew what happened when we leave it though .
I recommend this series of programmes to you which you probably havent seen .

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/TheoChalmers/1
Watch the Duane Mullin one , he makes a good case for a cashless society.
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:22 PM   #13
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Those are my kind of tits, Hitomi is bangin. Sorry to get off subject

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:46 PM   #14
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

That has become the subject.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:49 PM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
Orwell certainly knew what was planned, i like the message in that image , the body is just a vehicle, i wish we knew what happened when we leave it though .
I recommend this series of programmes to you which you probably havent seen .

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/TheoChalmers/1
Watch the Duane Mullin one , he makes a good case for a cashless society.

theo is sick, watch him on edge tv on teh reg,

i was chatting to a a researcher called brien foerester last week, (has been on ancient aliens.. his channel and videos will be posted below ;p) brien just recorded a show with theo.. should be aired by the end of april

i see our reality, as an experience for our collective and individual consciousness's to have, after death we return to the source, and create with what we have learnt, this reality is a simulation. with various programming codes, be they holographic, fibonacci / geometrical / golden ratio, i totally agree with your statement that it we are less aware than the humans who inhabitated this planet pre history..

this place is liek a playground, where we tune our skills, before we go off and create, evolution is such a jpke, its funny how science adopts and lets the govts force feed their theories from an early age, but everything that contradicts mainstream ideology is passed off as a mistake, or an anomally, and totally disregarded....

some epic shit out their, faves include iron balls that look like tiny death stars, that are carbon dated -2million years..along with dino and human footprints from the same time periods.. lol. shame the events that occured here about 10,000 years ago happened, we lost so much knowledge...

www.youtube.com/user/brienfoerster

LulZ KillZ Phear....