news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 02-18-2011, 07:36 AM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is this nigga calling us black faggots by using a black font for the word faggot ?

lmao

i'm sure your father used to wash your mouth out with dick for having such a dirty mouth - your moms was mumbling some shit about it while she was drunk on my couch
Old 02-18-2011, 07:40 AM   #17
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everything has to be about race right? I couldn't have made the words black simply to camouflage them like Dane does? Immediately your mind goes to this racist bullshit again? You have a one-track mind and need help. Serious psychiatric help. No kidding at all. I feel you are mentally ill. Sorry, dude. I didn't know your disease was that real.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:52 AM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Everything has to be about race right?

Yes !

Quote:
I couldn't have made the words black simply to camouflage them like Dane does?

sure that's why you did it - sure

Quote:
Immediately your mind goes to this racist bullshit again?
as always - racism is fun

Quote:
You have a one-track mind and need help.
and your moms has 2 track feet

Quote:
Serious psychiatric help. No kidding at all. I feel you are mentally ill. Sorry, dude. I didn't know your disease was that real.

i can tell you're angry - we like it when you're angry
Old 02-18-2011, 07:59 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you're black, or have aspirations to be black, you physically cannot hate on sunny.

admit it skampoe and mumm ra, you feel superior to your neanderthal brothers/devils/ fellow white people because you sympathise with a black supremacist.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:59 AM   #20
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...-schizophrenic

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-18-2011, 08:03 AM   #21
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cunt

Old 02-18-2011, 08:04 AM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
if you're black, or have aspirations to be black, you physically cannot hate on sunny.

admit it skampoe and mumm ra, you feel superior to your neanderthal brothers/devils/ fellow white people because you sympathise with a black supremacist.

bateman - the corniest white guy on Wu corp (next to check 2) talking shit about the realness of real niggas - we don't expect you to understand

you are one of these

Old 02-18-2011, 08:04 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

god

Old 02-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

bateman dances like this at the Hip Hop functions

and gets beat over the head with bottles in the parking lot afterward
Old 02-18-2011, 08:16 AM   #25
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Here's the Sunny Winters spiral of shame

denial of logic
appropriation of nonsense
ignore retort
devolve to namecalling
cry
deny childishness
go after mother
forget original argument
bring up unrelated tangents
denial of logic

Old 02-18-2011, 08:19 AM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Here's the Sunny Winters spiral of shame

denial of logic
appropriation of nonsense
ignore retort
devolve to namecalling
cry
deny childishness
go after mother
forget original argument
bring up unrelated tangents
denial of logic
Wu Tang Fans don't care about the shit you just posted - lol
Old 02-18-2011, 08:20 AM   #27
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Sorry, I forgot the most important steps.

Bring up race
have overinflated sense of self
claim to be God

Old 02-18-2011, 08:22 AM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:22 AM   #29
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
Wu Tang Fans don't care about the shit you just posted - lol
Well, you don't care because you need a dictionary to understand half those words.

You aren't smart.

Old 02-18-2011, 08:24 AM   #30
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
The truth is almost never funny.

I don't think you are funny.

I think you are sad.