View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 11:02 PM   #14
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira kurosawa
Listen, and listen carefully - You are the one making these crazy fanatical outbursts, not me. If a beer can had "God" on it's cover, to your logic that would make the beer a religious fanatic. When I made my first comment in this thread I was putting your hypocrisy into perspective. Now, when you want to discuss biblical terms, you need to allow your opposition to discuss without the burden of persecution, otherwise you'll never get any answers. Acting like a profane asshole gets you nowhere. Knowing "one-self" does not reflect nor change actual text. There is no interpretation, it's clear as fuckin' day light that the intro refers to God and the rejectment of evolution.

If you're going to be an atheist at least be a smart one.

As to the original issue: maybe this might help... http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...20050709200743
dam you stupid - no, you read and read carefully - i never once said that i was an atheist dumb ass -

me bringing up a question about a scripture is not fanatical -

but you coming into a thread titled "the official sexygirls thread" and telling the posters there that flesh is a trap even after we told you we don't give a fuck is the actions of a religious fanatic -

do you understand now you fake ass bible thumper

and on you calling me a hypocrite.............

your in here tellin us that we should not look at sexy women because its a sin lol
but your in here using profanity like if thats alright - your gonna go to hell for that

the fuck outa here got dam clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira kurosawa
Acting like a profane asshole gets you nowhere. Knowing "one-self" does not reflect nor change actual text. There is no interpretation, it's clear as fuckin' day light that the intro refers to God and the rejectment of evolution
Gods gonna Get you for this

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote