Thread: lets discuss
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:49 PM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
Orwell certainly knew what was planned, i like the message in that image , the body is just a vehicle, i wish we knew what happened when we leave it though .
I recommend this series of programmes to you which you probably havent seen .

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/TheoChalmers/1
Watch the Duane Mullin one , he makes a good case for a cashless society.

theo is sick, watch him on edge tv on teh reg,

i was chatting to a a researcher called brien foerester last week, (has been on ancient aliens.. his channel and videos will be posted below ;p) brien just recorded a show with theo.. should be aired by the end of april

i see our reality, as an experience for our collective and individual consciousness's to have, after death we return to the source, and create with what we have learnt, this reality is a simulation. with various programming codes, be they holographic, fibonacci / geometrical / golden ratio, i totally agree with your statement that it we are less aware than the humans who inhabitated this planet pre history..

this place is liek a playground, where we tune our skills, before we go off and create, evolution is such a jpke, its funny how science adopts and lets the govts force feed their theories from an early age, but everything that contradicts mainstream ideology is passed off as a mistake, or an anomally, and totally disregarded....

some epic shit out their, faves include iron balls that look like tiny death stars, that are carbon dated -2million years..along with dino and human footprints from the same time periods.. lol. shame the events that occured here about 10,000 years ago happened, we lost so much knowledge...

www.youtube.com/user/brienfoerster

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote