Thread: lets discuss
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #11
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
the video was ok but the narrator had an annoying voice , the pyramid shit was interesting .
I think we got to the point where we less aware than our predecessors but now that has changed with the introduction of wireless technology.
Will it ever get to the point though where enough people can be called on to overthrow the authorities ? I don't know

My heart tells me that before that happens there will be a war between those who want change and those who fear change because it threatens their whole fragile belief system.

Theres a lot of things that can be discussed from that video but too much for here , I think.

video is basic, but its put together well, hopefully it will get those not familiar with shit interested,

this reality is based on fragile belief systems, humans (on the most) are disconnected from nature,
ill end this post with teh sickest quote of all time by Eric Blair ( aka George Orwell)

Until they become Conscious they will neVer rebel,and until after they have rebelled they cannot become Conscious.

(quote is quoted in the video in my signature )

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 04-24-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote