View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 12:52 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Deuteronomy 32:20
“I will hide my face from them,” he said, “and see what their end will be; for they are a perverse generation, children who are unfaithful.
Deuteronomy 32:19-21 (in Context) Deuteronomy 32 (Whole Chapter)

Deuteronomy 34:10
Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,
Deuteronomy 34-11 (in Context) Deuteronomy 34 (Whole Chapter)

Angels have Faces Too ?

Judges 6:22
When Gideon realized that it was the angel of the LORD, he exclaimed, “Alas, Sovereign LORD! I have seen the angel of the LORD face to face!”
Judges 6:21-23 (in Context) Judges 6 (Whole Chapter)

2 Samuel 21:1
[ The Gibeonites Avenged ] During the reign of David, there was a famine for three successive years; so David sought the face of the LORD. The LORD said, “It is on account of Saul and his blood-stained house; it is because he put the Gibeonites to death.”
2 Samuel 21:1-3 (in Context) 2 Samuel 21 (Whole Chapter)

More Soon Come
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote