View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 11:06 AM   #42
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
whose the one catching feelings because sunny chose to not allowed them into KTL, acting like some damn women you're a faggot in denial that needs to come in terms with that fact.

shit this exchange between you and sunny and sunny and louis cypher been going on for about 1 1/2- 2 weeks...what wrong with y'all that you all cant construct y'all own website and post and dictated how its ran.

instead you make threads seeking attention for something that couldve been all avoided (reference made to Louis cypher)

stop acting like a damn child catching temper tantrums because you cant have you're way
What I said to you had nothing to do with Sunny Winters. You are a boring internet faggot. Nothing interesting to say, just pointing out their moral superiority while lacking the intellectual fortitude to realize that they are sitting in their parent's basement whacking off to a picture of their own mother. That's you. This has nothing to do with Sunny, he's just retarded. He can't help it. You can. If you care so little about what I have to say, then why are you ALWAYS responding to it? It seems counter-intuitive to me. I'll wait while you look up counter-intuitive and suck Ironman's balls.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote