Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   *** Hip-Hop Album Release Dates *** (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367)

wu gambino 06-10-2005 08:19 PM

****Hip-Hop Album Release Dates****

Written April 16th 2008

Unfortunately I no longer have the amount of free time to keep up with this thread. And my general interest in even doing this anymore has been lowering the past few months. Sorry guys. Buy thanks to everyone who has viewed this many times over the past couple years. Before the crash. After the crash. One time viewers. Weekly viewers. The small amount of people who helped with finding information. Anyone that used it for its initial purpose. To inform you of upcoming albums by every level of hip-hop artist... well known or underground. And unfortunately this is NOT going to be one of those one threads where the person says they are leaving then come back a week or days later. I just don't have the time at all, which is why my last edit was March 2nd.

Thanks.
Peace.

Shout out to Shaolin Enterprises
(If you know what that means then peace)

36chambers 08-30-2006 03:08 PM

This thread isnt to be posted in. If you post in it, it will be deleted and considering my mood, I might even ban you for a day or 2. Dont test me!

36chambers.

wu gambino 08-15-2007 01:32 AM

!!!PLEASE REMEMBER: DONT POST IN THIS THREAD!!!
Quote:

This thread isnt to be posted in. If you post in it, it will be deleted and considering my mood, I might even ban you for a day or 2. Dont test me!

36chambers.

wu gambino 04-16-2008 11:40 PM

Mods can close... see post #1

Novel T 04-17-2008 10:51 AM

LAME!!!

You should at least post a link to where you got these dates from, or another website that updates regulary!!!!!

Jeru 04-17-2008 10:57 AM

STFU...dude put in this kinda work for over 2 years. I can understand where he's coming from. It sucks that he's retiring this thread but it's his choice...do a little research and you can find the release dates you want.

wu gambino 04-17-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novel T (Post 1135115)
LAME!!!

You should at least post a link to where you got these dates from, or another website that updates regulary!!!!!

Novel T, good luck with your new thread. But why all the hate? Like we've known each other for years? Where you call me lame and a fool in your other thread... because I don't have time to put in an hour a day looking for info on different sites to satisfy 10 people or so on a small internet site. You are just the definition of why I stopped posting anywhere on this site 2 years ago and just kept to updating the thread. And why I am ultimately leaving. A site where people used to build on good music and general life, and turned into a site full of arguments between two people who don't know each other and a place where people make 4-5 user names and post under them all.

How long do you expect me to stay here for? Till I'm 30?

But Please Let The Mods Just Close The Thread

Peace Jeru

RynMur 04-18-2008 03:31 PM

Thanks wugambino. I always came here to check when shit was droppin.
Wish you would of kept the dates till they ran out though.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS 04-18-2008 03:38 PM

^^^^^^^^^ same here man i feel you were gonna miss you man

TAURO 04-18-2008 03:49 PM

Your work was appreciated Gambino.

Z3RO 04-18-2008 06:39 PM

Yeah, You Did Your Thing Gambino. Thanks

Longbongcilvaringz 04-18-2008 11:43 PM

massive thanks for the thread Wu Gambino.

over the entire time ive been here, this thread has been a great resource.

Some people like Novel T are just fucking ungrateful by the look of things.

Novel T 04-21-2008 01:03 PM

Last updated Monday, April 21st, 2008: removed Wu-Latino since it's only a digital release (aka not a true album release). Added Immortal Technique:

May 13th -- Method Man & GZA -- Back to Back: Raw and Uncut

May 20th -- Killah Priest -- Behind the Stained Glass

June 24th -- Immortal Technique -- The Third World

July 1st -- RZA -- Digi Snax

100pr00f 04-21-2008 01:11 PM

noooooooo..haha damn

oo well .thanks for hit this shit up in them 2 years

peace

Prolifical ENG 04-21-2008 01:24 PM

damn....3 years strong

peace gambino