forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Mumm Ra

Conversation Between Mumm Ra and $inista
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Mumm Ra
    09-29-2012 10:06 AM
    Mumm Ra
    YO! I never looked too much into the Maschine Mikro (I just assume spend a little extra dough for the Maschine if you're gonna buy something that you're gonna use for years). But I don't have many cons for the Maschine - it didn't have time stretch when I bought it but they just had a software update to include timestretch and I haven't had time to use it since the update lol. Otherwise it was mad easy to learn, I only been at it about 2 months, love the MPC and SP1200 filters you can put on drums and samples. Just watch some youtube videos man it's a real nice piece of hardware for the price. It comes with 10 or 20 gigs worth of sounds out of the box too and free software updates for life.
  2. $inista
    09-27-2012 02:24 AM
    $inista
    yo wus up with the NI mashine pros & cons i been looking @ mpd controller, i see NI Mashine Mikro for like 200 got me kind of open is it worth it to go with with the full as suppose to just the mikro
  3. $inista
    04-28-2012 02:25 AM
    $inista
    man i just seen that post where you just heard dah shinin smif n wessun album for the first time well if you dont know bout blackmoon enta da stage check that shit cop it it wont disappoint
  4. $inista